- North Reason
India’s fastest growing city, Hyderabad is also the modern hub of IT industry, and has lately become the preferred venue for conferences. Witnessing a remarkable growth in the urbanization, Hyderabad serves tourists with dynamic flavors.
Hotels in Hyderabad also meet the international standards supporting all the meetings and conferences held here.Along with the meeting, the group can also enjoy sightseeing places like Charminar, Golconda Fort, Purani Haveli, Lumbini Park, world’s largest film studio- Ramoji film city and much more. Being in the city of pearls, you can also shop for beautiful jewelery available here and of course enjoy famous Hyderabadi biryani.
Getting to Hyderabad
Direct flights from most Indian cities, some European & Asian cities.
Hyderabad Partner Hotel Venues
|Hotel Name||Capacity||Star Rating|
|Taj Krishna||800||5 Star.Deluxe.|
|Taj Banjara||275||5 Star.|
|Green Park||250||4 Star.|
Recreational Opportunities In Hyderabad
– Nehru Zoological Park, which has Lion Park safari for the daredevil
– Sanjeevaiah Park you can find some rare species of roses,
– visit the Indira Park and feel refreshed in the cool breeze while enjoying boating in the Hussain Sagar Lake.
– Plan a trip to the Lumbini Park to view the strikingly charming musical fountains.
– visit Salar Jung Museum .
– visit to Necklace Seenjeevaiah Park